When you delete your account, your FP insight profile will be permanently deleted immediately. This means that you will not be able to log into FP insight with that account or get your posts or collections back.
To delete your account:
- Log into your FP insight account, if you aren’t already logged in.
- Click on the Quick Links drop-down next to the Search bar and select Settings.
- Then click on the red Delete my account and account data.
- Confirm that you really want to delete your account by clicking on the Yes, I would like to delete my FP insight account forever link. (You can still change your mind though! We’d love for you to stay on FP insight. To get back to a ‘safe’ zone, click on the “No, I changed my mind” link.)
- If you decide to go through with deleting your account, please tell us why you’re leaving and type the word DELETE in the next field to make your final confirmation.
Then click on the yellow Delete account and data button. (You can still change your mind here by clicking on the Cancel button! If you have feedback on FP insight, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email to email@example.com.)