Your profile is your personal workspace on FP insight where you can find the things you’ve saved, see the people and collections you’re following, and see who’s following you. Your profile also displays your photo, name, bio, and interests.
To find and view your profile:
- Log into your FP insight account, if you aren’t already logged in.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right.
- At the top of your profile, you’ll see a block named “My Profile,” with your name, organization, other demographic information, bio, and interests. You can edit these details anytime by clicking on Edit My Profile in the bottom right of that section. Make sure to add #Interests to your profile to see relevant resources and collections in your “For You” feed. The more complete your profile is, the more likely it is for other FP insight users to follow you and your collections.
- The second block in your profile is “My Collections.” These are all the collections you’re curating. When you need to come back to the resources you’ve saved, find them here!
- If you’ve saved any posts for offline viewing, you’ll see those in the next block called Offline Content. If you don’t have internet connection, this is the only block you’ll see and when you click on the title of the posts, you’ll see the full-text of those posts. Remember that you’ll only see the text for HTML articles in the offline view. If you do have internet connection, when you click on the title of the posts, you’ll see the regular “card” for those posts with a link to the full-text.
- The last block on your profile is the Following block, where you can see the collections and people you’re following, as well as the people who are following you.
- If you need to logout of FP insight, click on the Logout button at the bottom right.
Remember that other FP insight visitors can see the collections you’re curating too, so that together we can build a community of FP/RH knowledge.