There are many skills that create a well-rounded KM team.
There are various skills that enhance a KM team, including:
- General skills in strategic planning, project management, and/or administrative and financial support
- Knowledge management and exchange (e.g., social and behavior change communication, online facilitation, adult learning, instructional design)
- Implementation science (e.g., data collection and use, performance monitoring, impact evaluation, peer-review publication, web analytics)
- IT and social media (e.g., mHealth, user interface design, information architecture, social networking and online engagement, social media measurement)
- Topic area expertise (e.g., family planning, malaria, nutrition, youth)